Hi fellow rebols,

I'm writing a script to collect data from various web pages and send the results in an
email.
Most web pages are ok but a few cause some problems.

Here's an example:

www.tradesports.com

This page allows you to place bets on various topics.
I want to extract this kind of information, but the links trigger javascript functions
so there appears to be no direct URLs to the resulting pages.
I figure I need to open an HTTP port and post whatever the javascript function sends
myself.

Here's an example of a javascript function call in a link:

And here's the trade function:

function trade(conID)
{

 document.POSTGSX.request_operation.value = "trade";
 document.POSTGSX.request_type.value = "action";
 document.POSTGSX.selConID.value = conID;
 document.POSTGSX.location.value = "TradeCentre";
 document.POSTGSX.submit();
}

I don't know much about javascript and HTTP post.
>From what I can gather I need to send the same information to the server as the
>submit() function above, but I have absolutely no idea of what information is sent or
>how to send it. Also, how do I receive the result? Can I open an http port to achieve
>this?

Any help greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Gisle