Hi,

To know what a browser is saying to a server I wrote a
'remote echo proxy' several years back and am slowly improving it.

I recently changed to echos the request into a frame above the page
and have not tested it very much at all but you are welcome to try.

to try the current version, set your browsers http proxy to

Proxy: bionix.cs.uoregon.edu
Port:  3776

It is not really ready for prime time but often gets the job done.
now that I have started playing with 'view I am tempted
to make a 'local echo proxy' people could run on their own machines which
would be an awful lot easier to make robust.

when directed to your page and link returns:

POST http://www.tradesports.com/ HTTP/1.0

request_operation=trade&request_type=action&contractBook=none&mdView=0&incpage=&isLive=true&selConID=6227&eventSelect=&location=TradeCentre&updateLis