So, I have this application that have 2 windows and I want to trap the
'close event on them. I am doing something like this:

main-window: layout [ ... ]
other-window: layout [ ... ]

my-evt-func: func [ event face ] [
    switch event/type [
        close [
            either face = WHATSHOULDIPUTHERE? [
                ; Do stuff on main-window close
            ] [
                ; Do stuff on other-window close
        event

insert-event-function :my-evt-func

view main-window

The other-window is opened when the user clicks a button that is defind in
the main-window layout (it is opned using view/new).

So, my question is: What should I replace "WHATSHOULDIPUTHERE?" with so it
will actually do what I want to do (as indicated bythe comments in the
code)? I tried "face = main-window" and it did not work.

-Bruno