Hi Bruno,

On Tuesday, February 10, 2004, 6:27:30 PM, you wrote:

BGA> So, my question is: What should I replace
BGA> "WHATSHOULDIPUTHERE?" with so it
BGA> will actually do what I want to do (as indicated bythe comments in the
BGA> code)? I tried "face = main-window" and it did not work.

I think you could use:

   in-window? main-window face

Notice  that  some  versions of REBOL have a bug in that function,
but it's very easy to fix. Anyway, here's the source:

>> source in-window?
in-window?: func [
    "Return true if a window contains a given face."
    window face][
    if face = window [return true]
    if none? face/parent-face [return false]
    in-window? window face/parent-face]

(Hope Carl fixes this formatting problem soon...)

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amiga Group Italia sez. L'Aquila  ---   SOON: http://www.rebol.it/