Hi iNetW3,

maybe the following does what you want, but beware: it's not elegant, I
just parse the whole string for all buttons first, and then restart to
find all texts.

  x: {button "one" button "two"  text "browser"}
  ;x: {button "one" text "browser" button "two"}

  button_count: 0
  txt_count: 0

  btn: to-string reduce [ to-set-word 'id ": " to-set-word 'btn]
  txt: to-string reduce [ to-set-word 'id ": " to-set-word 'txt]

  parse x [
    home-mark:
    any [
       to "button" mark:(
          remove/part mark 6  insert mark reduce [btn button_count:
button_count + 1
          ":"{ }"button"])
       :mark 12 skip
    ]
    :home-mark

    any [
       to "text" mark:(
          remove/part mark 4  insert mark reduce [txt txt_count: txt_count + 1
       :mark 12 skip

I hope that helps,

Ingo