Thanks Tom, Brett, Ingo,

I have a browser/viewer that reads HTML and views
it as VID.

The code in question is an update of an auto-identifier
script that gives general ID references to HTML-to-VID
code.  After the HTML is loaded, the ID's are added to
the HTML and VID in block form which then is layed out
and viewed

These variable ID's allow the HTML and viewed VID to be
updated/changed as soon as it's created in the browser
even if no ID's are found in the HTML tag.  It's a part of the
browser's DOM.

The DOM and HTML are changed with either in-line
rebol/script, or xmlnode parsing.

....<p id=p1 bgcolor=red color=blue
         onclick="p1/text({Now i'm changed}).show.p1">
     watch me change</p>

         onclick="getattribute.{p1}.setnodevalue.{Now i'm changed}

So thanks for helping with this simple but testy piece of code,
it either would endless-loop or not catch all the objects.