Hi Yos,

AT> I try many hacks to the code to not have the problem but
AT> without succes. How have you think about hide the do-events line ?

If your app is already handling events (e.g. by calling VIEW), you
don't need to call DO-EVENTS again. It can cause problems because you
then basically have two main event loops in your app. It's not like
using the DoEvents function in VB--for those who are familiar with
that.

AT> The encapsulation in a context (get in context) is good when the value
AT> is complex and use other functions put in this context.

Right, I was wondering more about the syntax you used--using a
set-word with "get in context", rather than using SET in the context
itself. e.g.

show-menu: get in context [
    show-menu: func [v] [print v]
] 'show-menu