Hi Romano,

On Tuesday, March 9, 2004, 7:31:35 PM, you wrote:

RPT>     dns-failure
RPT>     connect-failure

Why not using only one function for all errors?

And, I think the connect event is useful, as you may want to start
sending  data  when  the  connection is established and not before
(imagine doing streaming).

RPT> This makes the multi function approach a lillte too complex, perhaps is better
RPT> to use the engage approach?

Personally I prefer multiple functions, the problem is making that
fit  into the way ports are... maybe in the future they could have
a feel object instead of the awake function.

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amiga Group Italia sez. L'Aquila  ---   SOON: http://www.rebol.it/