Hi list,

I am running into a problem I have never seen with a simple cgi get.

What is to be returned is just ascii data -- no headers or anything

the url for (what it is worth) looks like

http://localhost:33999/perl/get_loci_names?dataset=cat&type=test_otter

what should be returned looks like:

Name Em:AY152827.2
Name Em:AY152827.3
Name DPA
Name DPB
Name Em:AY152828.5
Name Em:AY152830.3
Name Em:AY152831.5

------------------

I get a rebol error where it seems to be trying to interpert the
data as an integer instead of just dumping it out for me.

>> print to-string read
http://localhost:33999/perl/get_loci_names?dataset=cat&type=test_otter
connecting to: localhost
** Script Error: Invalid argument: Em:AY152827.2
** Where: to-integer
** Near: to integer! :value

a web browser (opera) returns the data just fine.

this is with latest view stable & beta on windows
and core 2.5.6  on solaris

any ideas for a work around or if this is a bug that needs fixing