Hi Greg,

BG> Where are things like open/lines/direct documented?  If I execute 'help
BG> open' I can see 'open/lines' and 'open/direct' but no the
BG> 'open/lines/direct'.  How is a newcomer to this language supposed to 'know'
BG> these things?

Max gave you a good general answer, so I'll just add that /lines and
/direct are just two separate refinements. When you do HELP OPEN in
the console, they will both be listed, each on their own line. The
Core PDF guide also lists them.

Along with new functionality, the View 1.3 project from RT is looking
at improving docs, just FYI.

-- Gregg