Hi, Petr,

I see Marten had good answers to this. Look at them first!

Here's what I do with the RIX (uses MySQL and DocKimbel's mysql-protocol.r): I use
LIMIT in the DB-command, and fetch only, say, the first ten records:
LIMIT 10

Bottom of page, I have a "next 10 occurances" link. Click it, and I do
LIMIT 10, 10
Which fetches only 10 records, starting at 10.

Persistent connections / sessions would be better, but I didn't bother using cookies
or figuring out a good way to make session IDs and putting them in the url. Guess this
is easier with FastCGI.

Was this to any help?
HY

Dixit Petr Krenzelok (09.45 07.04.2004):