Hi list,

As we were experimenting with eXtreme Programming (http://www.xprogramming.com is a
good starting point), we found out that this methodology suits perfectly with the
development of rather large projects in REBOL, such as those we're concerned about (ie
Psychotechnical Assessment).

We used originaly the rUnit written by David Vydra
(http://vydra.net/rebol-unit/rebol-unit.html), which worked satisfactorily. But
because of the lack of evolution of the product (no change since ver 0.24 -
25-Feb-2001), we decided to develop our own Unit Testing Framework.

This xUnit-like utility, which we called (R)EBOL (Un)it - RUn, is now in beta. We are
using it on the Unit Tests we already designed, with full satisfaction for now.

Should there any people be interested for testing RUn, we could provided it as a
script or a executable (for M$ Windows platform only, sorry for that :( )

If there a sufficient interest, I could translate the doc (actually about 16 pages)
into English.

Let me know, guys ;-)

==christophe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]