From: "Coussement Christophe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 1:42 PM
Subject: [REBOL] [RUn][REBOL Unit][Test-driven Development] Test Driven
Development in REBOL

> Hi list,
>
> As we were experimenting with eXtreme Programming
(http://www.xprogramming.com is a good starting point), we found out that
this methodology suits perfectly with the development of rather large
projects in REBOL, such as those we're concerned about (ie Psychotechnical
Assessment).

> We used originaly the rUnit written by David Vydra
(http://vydra.net/rebol-unit/rebol-unit.html), which worked satisfactorily.
But because of the lack of evolution of the product (no change since ver
0.24 - 25-Feb-2001), we decided to develop our own Unit Testing Framework.

> This xUnit-like utility, which we called (R)EBOL (Un)it - RUn, is now in
beta. We are using it on the Unit Tests we already designed, with full
satisfaction for now.

> Should there any people be interested for testing RUn, we could provided
it as a script or a executable (for M$ Windows platform only, sorry for that
:( )