in the rebol docs...  I use the old 2.3 pdf guide and its still the most feasible
rebol source of info... I love the search capabilities...  having things on html means
you have to search throughout more than one page... not always very usefull...

I wish the guide where put up to date, to core 2.5.6.

-MAx
---
"You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the end, being
part of the problem is much more fun."