I cant say if this is the cause of your problem but you are making errors
and using error prone syntax in your method calls.

my $parser = new Parse::RecDescent ($grammar); # not wrong but better
written as
my $parser = Parse::RecDescent->new($grammar);

my $process = Process::new(); # Almost certainly wrong...
my $process = Process->new(); # Probably correct.

Also this syntax (with the &Dump) is not very current and slightly
errorprone( &Foo isnt the same as Foo()). just omit the & symbol.

         print &Dump($parsetree), "\n"; # You dont n

But as I said I have no idea if this is the cause of your program. I just
know I would make the suggested changes before I looked elsewhere.

Yves