CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP

8 Cups Chicken Broth*

1-2 Cups Diced Cooked Chicken

3/4 Cup Quartered, Thinly Sliced Carrots

1/2 Cup Sliced Celery, Including Some Leaves

1/2 Cup Chopped Onion

Salt and Pepper to Taste

In a Large saucepan combine broth, cooked chicken, carrots,

celery, onion and salt and pepper.  Over medium heat cook until

vegetables are crisp-tender.

6 Oz. Noodles,  I use flat noodles such as No Yolk Noodles.

1 Cup Milk

1/2 Cup Milk

1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour

2 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine

Add noodles and cook on medium heat until almost done.  Stir in

one cup of milk at this time.  Reduce heat.   In a small bowl

whisk together 1/2 cup milk and flour; slowly stir into soup

mixture and boil gently for 3 minutes.  Stir in butter or

margarine.  Makes 8 to 10 servings.

* Make broth by cooking three or four chicken breast  (you can

also use dark meat)in the 8 cups of water.  You will need to

salt the chicken and maybe add a little salt to the water.

When we are grateful for the good we already have,
we attract more good into our life.
On the other hand, when we are ungrateful, we tend to shut ourselves off from
the good we might otherwise experience.
~Sylvia