Well we got out of school one hour early today. Snows been falling since before
noon, don't know if its still snowing or not. I just heard on the news, now its
6:10 here and they said that if your child or children are not home from school
yet (in DesMoines),its because of the delayed buses on the roads they are
really nasty down there. They got out before we did I thought!! Wow Glad I
don't drive bus down there!! Our roads here suck! We have ice still on the
roads from the ice storm we had over the weekend. Now we have snow over it and
its slick!! My poor ol' bus just bounces all over the roads,the ones in the
back just love it! lol Don't know what tomorrow will bring if we will start
late or not,, they will wait till 6am to decide. Anyone else having Winter
weather?
 Tims home now,, so I'll visit with ya'll later on,, be safe,
               HUGS JANET

  "In our hands we hold today; In our dreams we hold
tomorrow; In our hearts we hold forever".