From: "Janet In Iowa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "janet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Delma's Group"
<recipesandmore@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 6:27 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] note from Janet

Well we got out of school one hour early today. Snows been falling since
before noon, don't know if its still snowing or not. I just heard on the
news, now its 6:10 here and they said that if your child or children are not
home from school yet (in DesMoines),its because of the delayed buses on the
roads they are really nasty down there. They got out before we did I
thought!! Wow Glad I don't drive bus down there!! Our roads here suck! We
have ice still on the roads from the ice storm we had over the weekend. Now
we have snow over it and its slick!! My poor ol' bus just bounces all over
the roads,the ones in the back just love it! lol Don't know what tomorrow
will bring if we will start late or not,, they will wait till 6am to decide.
Anyone else having Winter weather?
 Tims home now,, so I'll visit with ya'll later on,, be safe,
               HUGS JANET

  "In our hands we hold today; In our dreams we hold
tomorrow; In our hearts we hold forever".

11:15 PM