  From: Lora Leggett
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 11:44 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Lora

  Oh, i bet that was fun to clean up after.  The formula really disagreed with
both of them.  At five months the doctor changed Deb to regular milk, and when
Georgie started upchucking at three months, I just went ahead and put him on
milk and never did we have that problem again! Yuck!
  i also used one of those infant feeder bottles with Deb because, try and shut
your eyes and get a spoon of cereal or apple sauce into a baby's mouth when
they are in an infant seat so you don't have to hold them and try to get into
their mouth instead of all over them! haha
  Lora