Oh, cool.  So do mothers use that instead of spoonfeeding?

Just curious,

Becky

From: Sandra Warren
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:16 PM
To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: Lora

It is a tube like thing with a plunger on it, and you fill it with baby cereal,
fruits, the strained kind, and the strained dinners for infants, and put on the
lid with nipple, and let them have at it, and eat and less mess on you and them.
Sandy
not sure if they are still available; my kids were born in the seventies.