I might not have made my question clear; I am wondering if this could be done
in the oven, like oven-fried.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sugar
  To: recipesandmore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [RecipesAndMore] CINNAMON FRIED CHICKEN

  yes, it can be, but that is your choice.
  I've made it fried in olive oil, or canola oil, and it taste good to.
  I think, in my opinion, the cinnamon kind of looses it's strenght, if fried?
  but I don't see why you couldn't fry it.
  sugar
  'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God  will not keep you
  ~Sugar