Hello to one and all!

It feels good to be welcome.

Sandy: I could have not said it better myself. A lifestyle change is
what works best indeed. I’m exploring all possibilities, however, as I
prefer to be well-versed at all times. It would appear that starting
the process of weight loss/maintenance with a program such as WW may
help at first to teach one commitment. I’m not sure how much of that
will apply to me but I’m open to finding out.

Steve: You made me smile. Thanks for the warm welcome. I will be sure
to be as much of an active member of the group as my busy life will
allow.

Alberta: I live in Manhattan. Ever been here? Thanks for the welcome.
I’m sure that I’ll have a good time with you all.

Nef

--
Peace, love and empathy,

Nefertiti