Dear Tuan,,

please excuse the delayed response.

If "make netlist-static" works fine (congratulations for getting that up and
running!), it appears that you have a valid Python toolchain installed. This
may have been part of the standard Fedora install.

As far as I know, there are no plans to support the ReconOS build chain on
WindowsXP, which would require significant effort with little added benefit.
Both the Linux and the eCos host operating systems are way easier to build on
Linux; the same is true for the hardware tool chain. I'm not even sure if you
can easily build an eCos application/OS image with a compiler other than gcc.

I'd therefore strongly recommend to use Linux for the ReconOS-specific parts of
your application.

Best regards
- Enno