I have received a number of posts lately which have bounced back to me.
The reason for this is usually because they are sent out to large numbers of
people with each address in the 'To' box of the email. the email list software
won't accept 'long header fields'.
This is also against net etiquette as in sending out - effectively - long lists
of email addresses' you're breaching other's confidentiality.
Learn how to use the 'blind carbon copy' (or 'BCC') field in your email program.
This allows you to send to many people but the recipient doesn't see a long list
of email adresses'.
Check the help feature in your email program or for more on 'BCC' see my email
tips page at http://announce.queer.org.au/tips1.htm

cheers

Paul Canning
(list manager with Trudy Bray)