Just by way of explanation - I requested bios for reconnet
which is the Reconciliation email list.

Recoznet and reconnet sound very similar for which I take full blame -
reconnet was born out of one of Bruce Reyburn's other lists -
Reconciliation-L

Ian (and I suspect Karyn) have seen my request for bios on reconnet and
posted
their bios to Recoznet2 - I hope you don't mind - I actually think it is
useful and
interesting to identify some of the personalities on both lists.

However, I do hope they will both also post their messages to reconnet.

There is some overlap of members but the majority of the 109 members of
reconnet don't receive Recoznet2 messages.

If there is anyone interested in seeing some of the reconnet messages
the archive is public at http://reconnet.listbot.com/

Apologies for any confusion
Cheers
Lynn