I do believe that this website (http://www.gwb.com.au/) is the one that suggested I was training an Aboriginal revolutionary force in the Pilbara and it further indicated that this "force" was hoarding weapons in that location too!

Interesting....
From: "GWB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Scott Balson to talk on SBS' Insight program tomorrow night (Thursday).
Date sent: Wed, 19 May 1999 15:57:35 +1000

G'day

As Pauline Hanson's One Nation web master I am alerting you to the fact that I will be participating in a feature headed "Cyber Hate" on SBS' INSIGHT program.

The program will run tomorrow - Thursday night (20th May) at 8pm and again at 4pm the next day.

When I was approached to be involved in the programme I requested and received a clear direction from INSIGHT's research officer on the direction of the program. >From what I have seen so far in the promos SBS are sticking to the line that I took... ie challenging the balance of reporting and questioning the concentration of the media in this country.

The on-line links taken during the interview, and background to their purpose can be seen at:

http://www.gwb.com.au
 You will note, if you watch the programme, that my t-shirt and the computer screen promotes this URL - this is a defensive mechanism that I have employed to ensure that the Australian public have access to what was actually discussed during the interview.

Scott Balson

------------------------------------------------------- RecOzNet2 has a page @ http://www.green.net.au/recoznet2 and is archived at http://www.mail-archive.com/ To unsubscribe from this list, mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], and in the body of the message, include the words: unsubscribe announce or click here mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=unsubscribe%20announce This posting is provided to the individual members of this group without permission from the copyright owner for purposes of criticism, comment, scholarship and research under the "fair use" provisions of the Federal copyright laws and it may not be distributed further without permission of the copyright owner, except for "fair use."
RecOzNet2 is archived for members @ http://www.mail-archive.com/