Theres a simple answer to your dilemma acknowledge your difference and
accept that you as everyone else in society have inbuilt racism your
inability to accept others choice of words (and thas all they are is words)
suggests you have a bigger problem and that is as a result of this so called
"politically correct"  society which lacks the decency of people to express
themselves in anyway they wish.
If they have made a perosnal statement to you about your colour or creed
your anger and frustration is acceptable. But if you chastising society
becuase its celebrates the difference of people and the ability of
marketeers and economic minded people to express and advertise themselves to
sell product then I find your arguments difficult to accept.
We are all differentiated from people individually, collectively as a race
and as next door neighbours.
Politically correctedness is not the way society is heading and rather than
segregating people by controlling speech, we should be grasping the words
and celibrating the fact that by the name redskin, blackskin, whiteskin,
yellowskin or any other skin that people are at least being acknowledged for
who we are.
Be proud and happy of who you are first, show by actions and affirmation
that you are proud to be who you are then you are in front of the racists
who slander people and denigrate them.  You are better than that.  I say
DOWN with political correctedness.
Regards, Lance.

"For equal society based on active particpation and not words."