Hi All
        Isnt this a pathetic way to disenfranchise people. The pollies talk about
Aboriginal self determination but then expect the Leaders of the community
to meet Anglo requirements of behaviour before they are allowed to be self
determining. I have written to Wee Johnny and his minister for injustice
voicing my displeasure at this ruling.  This has echoes of the US where
Approx 20% of negro males dont get to vote because they have a record. I
hate to think that we will seen as, as dispicable as American white
supremacists