Tim,

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that they are not just my
reasons. There are others on this list who have no trouble with the
rules and expect them to be followed. They were there from the
beginning.
I think to ban flaming is the least we can ask from each other and as
for who decides - I do.
That is my responsibility as list owner and it is also my burden.

I must say, I am getting to the stage where I am wondering if we are
adult enough to deal with one provocateur. It is obvious by now that
Karen is not interested in discussions that require listening and
consideration on both sides. We gave her the benefit of the doubt but
she has not addressed one question or given any indication that she is
willing to.
I suggest that the best way to quench a fire is to starve it of oxygen.

As for Laurie, she is welcome to come back any time she is willing to
follow the same rules as everyone else. I am not going to be put in the
position of enforcing the rules for everyone but one person and I hope
you don't expect me to.

Why don't we do as Jay suggested and get back to what we are here for
and no longer let one person distract us from that.

Trudy