To whom it may concern,
this is a forwarded copy of a previous message which was sent to the other
contact email listed on your website.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniel Mobley <danielmobley4...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 4:10 PM
Subject: Application
To: <recruitment-subscr...@openoffice.apache.org>

Hello, my name is Daniel Mobley and I am interested in employment
opportunities with your company. I am a native English speaker and a
TEFL-certified teacher with three years of experience. Other languages in
which I am competent include both Spanish and Arabic, and, should the need
arise I would be happy to relocate for this position and/or the acquisition
of Mandarin Chinese.
I would like to be accepted on the grounds of my afluence in English
writing and editing as I do believe my skills will contribute to the goals
of the organization quite satisfactorily. If there exists any opportunities
with C++ I would love to know what is needed and would be willing to take
any courses necessary.

Please let me know what can be done as I am excited for this opportunity.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Daniel