On 9/7/07, Johann Romefort <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sure, but it should be possible to hook up red5 throught its FileProvider
> as Rob mentionned?

1. Who is rob?

2. Right now I am curious about getting terracotta up and running *without*
red5. Its not that I am not interested in Red5, but that if you cant get
terracotta to run safely by itself on EC2 then you cant run red5. In order
to run terracotta safely as Orion described, you would really want a shared
hard disk for the main and the secondary machine for all the tomcat/servlet
container file i/o. This would require an NFS style shared file server. In
other words, we have a problem even *without* bringing red5 into the mix.

Regards
Hank

Johann