Hello All,

While this might seem a bit selfish, I would like to encourage people who
have an interest
in the Streaming Server problem to please vote for SN-60 in JIRA.

This has been an ongoing problem for quite sometime and I would really like
to see this
problem put to rest.

Streaming Serving is so far associated with TV like scheduling programs.

I, along with a number of others have been trying to develop a streaming
server solution for quite
some time with no really good success because of the video delays and audio
stuttering.

It's a known issue of the audio stuttering and video delays with streaming
server. Please vote for http://jira.red5.org/
browse/SN-60.

Thanks,

Lenny