I saw it. Fergie saw it. Everybody saw it except Wenger, of course.

Whatever the scenerio, the reaction by Arsenals players at the end was the
most dispicable I have ever witnessed in the UK. The FA, including David
Dein, should throw the book at all of 'em.

But we all know what will happen, don't we? As Edwin Starr once sang,
"War,....absolutely nothing. Say it again y'all."

Dave Blatt

.....Ferguson was even angrier the Arsenal players attacked Van Nistelrooy
at the end.

Martin Keown jumped on him, landing an arm on his shoulder, and Lauren trod
on him and pushed him.

Ashley Cole then barged past him and Ray Parlour hit him in the ribs.

Ferguson said: ³I think the FA should look at that terrible behaviour out
there. You do not want to see that kind of behaviour. Itıs beyond the pale.

³Everyone in the country will be disappointed to see that kind of
behaviour.²

Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!