@Richard
I find your perspective intriguing, considering your posts through the
years show you really know your stuff an implementer.

Are you saying that you would try to use target containers over
NavManager in most if not all cases? Or is that just with more simple
projects where you don't get into deep navigation issues? Do you base
this decision mainly on efficiency of publishing?

I find that clients have a hard time understanding how target
containers and/or nested lists work, so going with NavManager makes
the project easier to maintain for them. Plus you get the navigation
index that you can do a lot with.

Wayne.