I think someone within opentext might have some shares in the company
that produces all of their printed material .... think of all the new
brochures and other marketing material they'll need to reprint with
the new name!

On a more positive note i did a test install of the new 10.1 yesterday
and it's got some nice added features. I'm still running through it
all but so far so good!

 - Morgan