Thanks for your responses guys.

I do appreciate where you are coming from and also still hear customers and
partners refer to the legacy brand in direct conversations with them.

Since the acquisition however, Open Text has become our core brand and we've
reflected this within the product naming amongst other things.

That said, I personally appreciate that the 'underground' name will be used
for the foreseeable future by many.  In my opinion, this is actually no bad
thing as Web Site Management a.k.a. 'RedDot' is alive and well.

Regards,

Dan.