Hi,

We are using HTML 5.0 to build pages, after publishing the page to
server it is coming fine as per expectation, however when we look the
page using Smart Edit Mode layout of page is breaking.

Do we have to follow certain HTML tags to be formed or any guideline
needed to keep the page layout proper while viewing it through Smart
Edit.

I will be thankful if some one can help me out in this.

Thanks
Samridhi