Hi Dmitry,

For example i have one section called footer which has 4 sections in it,
each one has back ground image and all are in horizontally aligned but this
section has some funtionality which is coming from modernizr so when i am
viewing it in Smart Edit it is coming as vertical manner and no background
image, however when we are publishing the page it is coming fine in fact
page preview is also coming fine.