Hi Tiffany!

We should not expect asset manager improvements for 11.0. The new
asset manager implementation was moved back to 11.1. (september 2011 -
roadmap) In the webinar last week the new/improved asset manager was
removed from the 11.1 roadmap. (Don´t know whether this was due to
limited space on the powerpoint or due to moving this feature to an
even later release.)
11.0 should primary bring healty improvements under the hood. (64-
Bit, .NET 4.0 - backend) Hope to see better performance, improved
stability and minor UI-improvements. (And improved development-
efficiency for future releases.) Also hope to the new/improved asset
manager later in the year with 11.1. (The asset manager was ok back in
2005. In 2012 i´d like to see a improved UI and some more features
(e.g. more than one subfolder-level; upload multiple files at once
without SmartTree-access). And yes we are able to integrate
specialized Digital Asset Management (DAM) - Systems, but i think the
out-of-the-box simplified Asset Manager - "DAM" should also bring a
basic up-to-date featureset.)

Kind regards,

Christoph