Hi Tiffany,

I think this is fair critique and a discussion that I feel should be
better exposed.  I know I've laboured this point many times here in
the Google Group but the forum discussions within www.solutionexchange.info
gets more exposure to the core OpenText team.

What I'm saying by this is that detailing this wish here is like
complaining to your colleagues about a fellow colleague behind their
back where as providing constructive criticism to their face would be
much more valuable (in some cases).

It is my task to help influence many of my OpenText colleagues to use
the SolEx community platform as well as resources like the Google
Group more to be exposed to ideas like this which are quite frankly
good tips as you've done a form of market research for us!
Realistically however, as SolEx is an OpenText sponsored initiative
(even the OT CMO is participating in the blog aggregation feature),
then this is going to get more internal eyes over time than the Google
Group and the incentives for OT participation would also be greater.

In fact, on a similar subject, I'm hoping to (finally) release a
(true) beta version of the "Ideas" feature within the next week where
such an idea as you've proposed can be posted by yourself into the
community and your peers (OT folk as well as Customers and Partners)
can vote on whether this is something they want.  Clearly, if the
community expresses their desire strongly through this, then that
facilitates the discussion about getting things like this on the
roadmap.

Therefore, I hope this resonates with you and hope that you feel
encouraged (even slightly) to take action on www.solutionexchange.info.

Regards,

Dan