Hi all,
I'm turning to the eternal wisdom of the group to figure this one
out..
There are several option lists in my template, set to
- language variant independent
- no workflow required
- default value is "false"

When my content authors change the value to "true" and I deploy a new
version of the content class, using the "replace template" feature of
OpenText the content of the option list is deleted / removed / gone.

Has anyone ever seen this behaviour, is it a known bug in OT?

Management Server 10.1 Build 10.1.1.334

Many thanks!
Markus