We get asked this by CMS users all the time and so far I have not had a
good answer for them. The story goes "I have a boss who cannot be bothered
to log in and review something but I need to show them the progress before
submitting the changes. Also they have no imagination so they need to see
it in situ" I'm paraphrasing .... slightly.

So does anyone know of a good way to tackle this?

Thanks,

- Dmitry