Hi Gerald,

Welcome to the group.

You can enable "Clean up Live Server" under project variant settings.

Do a full site publish with "always replace page" and "always replace
media" enabled, so CMS builds a database of what was published.

After full site publish, any pages deleted after that would get
recorded and synced/deleted when publishing from parent page will "all
following pages" and "related pages' enabled.

Hope that helps,

-Jian