From: reddot-cms-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:reddot-cms-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jian Huang
Sent: Friday, 24 February 2012 4:22 AM
To: RedDot CMS Users
Subject: Re: CMS and Delivery Server inconsistency

Hi Gerald,

Welcome to the group.

You can enable "Clean up Live Server" under project variant settings.

Do a full site publish with "always replace page" and "always replace media"
enabled, so CMS builds a database of what was published.

After full site publish, any pages deleted after that would get recorded and
synced/deleted when publishing from parent page will "all following pages"
and "related pages' enabled.

Hope that helps,

-Jian