Hi Chris,

Having an extra layer is probably the easiest.

Alternatively, you can have those pages connected to a page with list that
is within con_body of the main page.

Of course, then those sub pages would not be in navigation manager, and you
would need navigation emulation code found below for those pages to display
navigation properly.

http://simplyreddot.blogspot.com/2011/12/navigation-emulation.html