Hi Tim,

Any tips on maintaining the audit trail for ldap based users when
export/importing to a new system? Last time i checked ldap users will be
created with a different guid on the new system on import leading to this
information being lost e.g. last changed user reported as "unkown user"?
We've been recommending the migration approach ever since for this reason.

 - Morgan