Hi there Tim, can you explain:

*Especially if you are moving database servers, then it might be better
just move the databases then just spin up your new v11 environment and
connect to existing "new" database server.  *

I'm thinking it may be possible to just import the old io_usr to preserve
user guids, is this what you are suggesting?