Hi guys

As per Jian's advice on navigation
emulation<http://simplyreddot.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/navigation-emulation.html>,

I've started making our foundation news templates outside of navigation
manager, and compensating for the loss of breadcrumbs, nav, etc.

This is fine but it now means that publishing the news front page and
'following' or 'related' pages doesn't publish the articles as they are no
longer in navigation manager.

What would be the best approach to get non-master page foundation templates
published in a site-wide publishing job?

Cheers

Neil