Ahh

Well for emails we usually publish a "web version" of the email to DS which nicely kills two proverbial birds.

Failing that you could have a special page off SE Home that you hang all your email images off.

Richard.

On the move...

"Kimball, Curtis" wrote:

We also do similar things when people without direct access to load files to our server need images to be web accessible ( for non cms managed emails usually).

- Curtis
Web Services Director