Hi all,

I'm modifying several templates and experienced an odd problem with
standard fields. These standard fields are presently set in the project
root, and are used to set the server parameters once. Standard fields are
used our templates as references to the root elements.

One standard field was set up by our implementer, and it works fine to
publish the text value to the delivery server pages.

I created a new standard field based on the settings of the working
standard field and referenced the new element value. This standard field
does not output to the delivery server pages.

Both Standard fields are of type Standard Field, and the Text option is
selected.

What do I need to know to get standard fields working?

Thanks,
-Tony